Espresso coffee and cappuccino machine manufactured with the components of the commercial machines. Original, semi-automatic commercial brewing head with level, bronze cams, weight kg 4 (9 LBS).
- Stainless steel bolier, 1.2 Lt capacity, with thermosiphon system.
- Boiler with external insulation for optimun thermal retention.
- Microprocessor to automatically check and refill the boiler with water.
- Electronic control by PID sensor inside the boiler for precise temperature control. (Adjustable temperature by 1c° or 1F°).
- 304 stainless steel bright body.
- One gauge to indicate the pump pressure and one gauge to indicate the boiler pressure.
- Steam and hot water stainless steel jets with cool touch anti-burn system.
- Full size commercial one and two cups filter handles and baskets.
Solidly built, lovely to look at Review by drh
Consistent delicious shots with lots of crema!
All stainless steel, frame, panels and trays (stainless boiler too).
Drop shipped from the factory in Italy.
Took about two weeks to arrive.
Powerful steam wand makes steaming milk very quick (steamed 400ml milk straight from the fridge to 70 degrees in about a minute).
Hot water wand flow good, boiler auto tops up and its temperature recovers quickly (PID controlled). Low level water protection kicks in if you run out of water.
Machine has three pressure gauges (pump, boiler and E61 group head).
The one on the E61 group makes dialling in and profiling much easier (you can monitor the brewing pressure which is proportional to the coffee grind size).
The Boiler pressure and temperature are displayed so you do not have to guess when the boiler is at target temperature/pressure.
The group lever has three distinct positions off, pre-infuse and pump on.
You get two portafilter standard 58mm (make sure you have a decent tamp, plastic one you get for free is not ideal).
Write your review
Write Your Own Review