Vibiemme Domobar Stainless Steel
If you are looking for the origin of the portafilter machines that are able to produce espresso under professional conditions, you will find: THE DOMOBAR. In 1978, when the VBM developers came up with the idea to put an E-61 brewing group on a delicate case and this with a small kettle, vibration pump and water tank, no one yet figured out what a success this small box would be. In the second decade of the new millennium THE ORIGINAL is alive as ever.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: Manual
- Special features: Adjustable thermostat with minimal temperature fluctuation thanks to probe inside the boiler
- Copper boiler in reservoir for the production of hot water and steam.
- Boiler load by vibration pump activated by oc ee dispensing lever.
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for control of the correct pressure in the boiler.
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows
- the heating of the water and the steam production.
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass.
- Vibration pump.
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome- copper plated with ergonomic knob.
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 1.8 lt.
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor.
- Indicator lights for switching on the machine, resistance insertion, steam supply, hot water
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump
Isomac Professional Grinder
- Conic wheels in hardened steel – diameter 38 mm
- Option to select grinding
- 250 gr coffee beans hopper
- Chromed cover