The machines in the G10 range are elegant and solid, with a sophisticated design that draws attention to them. The wide range of models means that you will always find a machine that perfectly suits your needs. We have combined our genuine experience of building first-class espresso machines with creative solutions and the latest innovative technology. Therefore, you can be sure that all G10 machines deliver what they promise. That is, a perfectly brewed espresso to your guests. Every day, year after year. G10 fits in all types of environments, from small neighbourhood cafes to top-level restaurants.
- Built-in volumetric motor pump, complete with two retention valves and solid particle filter
- Copper boiler with heat exchanger per group and pressure relief valve
- Boiler drain tap (except Compact/Mini models)
- Group head with direct pre-infusion chamber
- One steam arm and one hot water tap in Compact/Mini models
- Two steam arms and one hot water tap in 2 & 3 groups models
- Auto-fill water boiler
- Heating element low water level auto cut-off
- Boiler low water level warning light
- Automatic back-flush group head
- 4 different programmable coffee doses per group
- Advertising display
- Dispensed coffees memory setting
- Clock adjustment: current date and time
- Daily machine auto-switch On/Off
- Digital boiler temperature control and display
- Maximum precision temperature control using PID technology
- Water pump low water level auto cut-off
- Descaler warning light
- Language selector display
- Maintenance warning light
Care and Maintenance
We service many machines across the whole of the UK so you can be safe in the knowledge that wherever you are, however many machines you have and whatever your mix of manufacturer, we have the experience and know-how to get your machines back up-and-running to optimum efficiency.
All of our machines come with full parts and labour warranty for 12 months. However, if you would like to protect your machine further, our tailored service agreements cater for all types of environments. We also stock a wide range of care products to keep your commercial coffee machine performing at its best all year round! Contact one of our sales specialists now for a free no obligation quote.
All of our machines include full delivery and on-site installation by our professional commercial coffee machine experts. Our installation also includes on-site staff training. Contact us now for a free no obligation quote.
- Be the first to review this product