- Motor 800 w with reduction to 350 rpm: Powerful motor that allows you to work continuously in situations of high demand, maintaining all the properties of the coffee thanks to the cold grinding at low revolutions.
- Conical burrs 68 mm: Ensures accurate particle size for Espresso and spectacular productivity: 7 gr in 1.9 seconds. Special pre-wear treatment is applied to ensure optimal performance from the first use. Durability of 1200 Kg.
- Double ventilation system: The Master E10 incorporates one fan under the motor and one on the upper body to help maintain a low temperature in the most demanding situations.
- Continuous micrometric adjustment system parallel: Set the grind point with maximum precision in a very simple and intuitive way. The new Parallel locking system provides an extra level of security ensuring parallel positioning between burrs at all times.
- Coffee outlet enlightened with leds: Low consumption LED technology, which will allow the final user to have a greater visibility in their working area.
- Accurate dosing. Time per dose: 1.6 sec. = 7 gr espresso: Calculated time to the grind point for a cup of Espresso coffee 25 ml in 25 seconds. With 7 grams of coffee.
- Adjustable porta-fork height, universal clamp and holder: Perfect fit for the most common portafilter sizes, which also allows for hands-free usage.
- Heavy duty power switch: Unlimited uses are guaranteed with this “three positions” switch offering a Total control to the Barista without been necessary to use the electronical system of the grinder.
- Electrical components certificate: According to Directive 2011/65/EU.
- Changing burrs alarm
- 3 Modes: Pre-selection – Automatic – Instant
- Refill Button
- Absolute and relative coffees counting
- Activate pad and end of service sound
|Ø Burrs||Conic 68 mm|
|Hopper capacity||1.7 Kg|
|Net weight||16.93 Kg|
|Height x width x depth||635 x 215 x 400 mm|