The ONE features state-of-the-art technology for a fully professional-grade espresso machine. It proudly inherits CREM recognized engineering knowledge and expertise within the commercial espresso sector, and continues the way started by its predecessor, the classic Office Leva.
More than ONE: From the coffee lover or the barista amateur to the experienced coffee master, the ONE brings a superior espresso experience by introducing high performance features and smart solutions, wherever you are at your home, in the office or in your own small coffee shop.
Renovated design concept: Keeping the soul of the iconic Office Leva, the ONE has been thoughtfully created. As a result, a balanced design line and harmonic dimensions to get a compact but incredibly sophisticated and premium one group espresso machine.
- Full mirror polished stainless-steel exterior.
- Easy customisable side panels.
- Complete wooden kit.
Easy of use: The ONE not only looks stunning. Every element and small detail have been carefully designed to fulfil the highest standards of ergonomics and intuitive controls and displays, mainly based on its new electronic platform. The ONE is incredibly easy to use, without losing an inch of any performance and delivers an outstanding in-cup-quality.
- Temperature & Time User Interface for the 1B version.
- Advanced menu setting OLED DISPLAY for the 2B versions.
- Intuitive knob for pressure control.
- Auto ON/OFF, standby and ECO mode.
- 1/2 steam and hot water knobs.
- Smart new drip tray concept and wider working surface area.
- Independent tank lid on the top.
High performance hydraulics: Distinctive CREM thermal stability and reliably built hydraulic system has been even improved within the ONE range. PID controlled for both 1 and 2 boilers versions, the ONE also features:
- New Dual Auto Water Tank & Mains solution.
- 1.7 litre steam boiler capacity.
- New electronically controlled rotatory compact pump for the premium models, thus including new CremTech Gradual soft pre-infusion and Low flow pressure profiling core solutions.
- And state-of-the-art and highly tested internal components
Gradual Soft Pre-Infusion: Flexible but accurate pre-infusion times to improve the extraction rates. From 0-20 seconds, the pre-infusion parameters are easily adjustable from the OLED display. It gradually increases the pressure up to the desired brewing pressure. Available for the ONE 2B R-GSP Dual.
|Model||2B Dual R GSP|
|Boiler Type||Dual Boiler|
|Display||OLED Display with 4 buttons|
|Size||420 x 300 x 458 mm|
|Internal Water tank Capacity||1.5 l|
|Water Connection||Mains and internal reservoir with detection switch.|
|Boiler Volume (Steam,Brew)||1.7 l and 1.2 l|
|Pressure Gauges||Double manometer showing boiler pressure and group pressure|
|Infusion control||Gradual Soft pre infusion (GSP)|
|Adjustable Brew Pressure||Yes|
|Steam/Water Valve Type||1/2 turn knob|
|Drip Tray capacity/Construction||1.8 l|
|Drip Tray drain kit for plumbed operation||Supplied, available (extra cost), Not available|
|Body Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Low Water Cut Off||Yes,|
|Number Porta Filter Holders||1 Porta filter handle with 7gr, 14gr and 21gr baskets|