Eureka Mignon Silenzio 16CR is characterized by a more modern design and boasts two important innovations: Silent Technology, for silent grinding, and the Anti-Clumps & Electrostatic system, which guarantees lump-free grinding and dose stability. The traditional Eureka micrometric adjustment, with axial sliding of the rotor, guarantees, as always, the best grinding. The instant dispensing of the dose avoids the deterioration of the quality of the coffee, guaranteeing the best aromas it reserves. The switch located at the base of the coffee grinder allows you to choose whether to grind manually or with a timer (adjusting the time using the appropriate adjustment on the side).
- Body: Matt black painted aluminum
- Manual or timed on / off with timer
- Burrs: in hardened steel, diameter 50 mm.
- Motor: single-phase induction 220V 50Hz, 1350 RPM rpm
- Grinding: micrometric regulator without stopping points
- Productivity (g / s) 1.2 – 1.6 (Espresso) – 1.7 – 2.3 (Brew)
- equipped with standard fork
|Voltage||220 V 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (HxLxD)||35 x 12 x 18 cm|
|Burrs||ø 50 mm|
|Hopper capacity||300 g|