Eureka Mignon Specialità 16CR is characterized by a more modern design and boasts two important innovations: Silent Technology, for silent grinding, and the Anti-Clumps & Electrostatic system, which guarantees lump-free grinding and dose stability.
Specialità is the version designed for the most demanding coffee lover: new Touch display with programmable double dose and the traditional Eureka micrometric adjustment guarantees the best grind as always.
The instantaneous dose delivery avoids decay of the coffee quality guaranteeing the best aromas.
- Body: Matt black painted aluminum
- Manual or timed on / off with timer
- Burrs: in hardened steel, diameter 55 mm.
- Motor: single-phase induction 220V 50Hz, 1350 RPM rpm
- Grinding: micrometric regulator without stopping points
- Productivity (g / s) 1.2 – 1.8 (Espresso) – 1.9 – 2.5 (Brew)
- equipped with standard fork
|Voltage||220 V 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (HxLxD)||35 x 12 x 18 cm|
|Burrs||ø 55 mm|
|Hopper capacity||300 g|