Gaggia Classic Evo Pro
With Gaggia Classic you can feel like a real bartender in the comfort of your home. Dedicated to true lovers of Italian espresso with natural cream, it contains years of tradition and authentic passion for the art of making espresso. Classic Pro is the ideal machine to relive the bartender’s rituals at home, which require precision and attention to detail, just as Achille
- Designed and made in italy: Guarantee of premium quality and a never-ending passion for espresso making.
- Professional group and filter holder: The same size, style and weight of the professional machines, the chromed brass group and filter holder are designed to guaranteee optimal coffee temperature throughout the entire brewing process and an improved in-cup quality.
- Professional steam wand: The professional steam wand with two holes makes the best milk froth for gorgeous cappuccinos at the comfort of your home.
- Solenoid valve: The 3-ways solenoid valve ensures a constant control on water pressure inside the filter-holder. Once the brewing is ended, it guarantees a perfect drying of coffee pucks, making removal and cleaning easier.
- New rocker buttons interface: A new intuitive interface with dedicated indicator lights for on/off, espresso and steam for a total control of the functions.
- Filters kit included: Gaggia Classic comes with 3 filters available to suit each level of expertise – from beginners to pro – for ground coffee or coffee pods.
- Stainless steel cup plate: Benefiting from the warmth produced by the machine, the cup plate for 5 cups keep them always ready to use.
- New bodywork details A renovated stainless steel bodywork shape to make the water level visible, a new drip tray to improve stability, and an iconic filter-holder with the signature Gaggia “G”.
- 15 bar pump The perfect pressure to make an Italian espresso with a layer of authentic “crema naturale”.
Eureka Mignon Silenzio 16CR Black
Eureka Mignon Silenzio 16CR is characterized by a more modern design and boasts two important innovations: Silent Technology, for silent grinding, and the Anti-Clumps & Electrostatic system, which guarantees lump-free grinding and dose stability. The traditional Eureka micrometric adjustment, with axial sliding of the rotor, guarantees, as always, the best grinding. The instant dispensing of the dose avoids the deterioration of the quality of the coffee, guaranteeing the best aromas it reserves. The switch located at the base of the coffee grinder allows you to choose whether to grind manually or with a timer (adjusting the time using the appropriate adjustment on the side).
- Body: Matt black painted aluminum
- Manual or timed on / off with timer
- Burrs: in hardened steel, diameter 50 mm.
- Motor: single-phase induction 220V 50Hz, 1350 RPM rpm
- Grinding: micrometric regulator without stopping points
- Productivity (g / s) 1.2 – 1.6 (Espresso) – 1.7 – 2.3 (Brew) equipped with standard fork