Gran Gaggia offers the passion of traditional Espresso preparation in a compact stainless steel design for a perfect Italian Espresso.
- The 15bar pressure of your Gaggia coffee machine will make sure you always get the authentic Espresso taste.
- The cup plate on top of the Espresso machine makes it easy to always have a cup handy
- Our Gaggia manual machines come with a coffee filter for 1 or 2 cups of ground coffee, and a special filter for so called ESE (easy serve Espresso) pods. These ESE pods are perfectly portioned and make it easier to operate a manual Espresso machine.
- The pressurized filter holder on your Gaggia machine will create an Espresso with the perfect Crema.
- The classic milk frother on this Gaggia Espresso machine, traditionally called “Pannarello”, turns milk into gorgeous milk froth within seconds for a Cappuccino, a Latte Macchiato or more. It also delivers hot water for tea and can be easily rotated for hassle-free frothing.
PRESSURIZED ``CREMA PERFETTA`` FILTER HOLDER
GROUND COFFEE AND COFFEE PODS
|Hot water/steam dispenser||Classic plastic pannarello|
BEVERAGES VARIETY AND IN CUP QUALITY
|Pump pressure||15 bar|
|Filters included||2 (1-2 cups, “crema perfetta” pressurised pods)|
EASE OF USE
|Capacity water tank||1 l|
|Removable components||Water tank – up, drip tray – frontal, pannarello|
|Simultaneously brewing of 2 coffee cups||✔|
|Water filter compatibility||✔|
MATERIALS, FINISHING, DIMENSIONS
|Product dimensions (L x H x D)||20 x 29.7 x 26.5 cm|
|Product weight||3.9 kg|
|Group and filter-holder||Aluminum+plastic|
|Drip tray||Black ABS|
ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND ACCESSORIES
|Power supply||230-240V 50HZ 1025W|
|Included accessories||Ground coffee doser/tamper|