We are happy finally to announce the last born from Gaggia: the New Gaggia Classic.
With this new model you will get more versatility with the New Gaggia Latte Art Pannarello Wand equipped with an anti-burning Cool Touch System. Before one of the major issue was the quality of the steam arm which now has been completely redesigned to make an amazing foam easily and fast.Here some details of the new Latte Art Pannarello installed on the Wand, as you can see the pannarello is now divided in 2 main pieces that can be easely removed from the wand cleaned and put them back.
The wand itself is now no longer directly connected to the boiler, is finally independent and connected with a 180 Degrees high temperature pipe. The wand itself is adjustable and it can move around at 360 degree.
The Gaggia Classic II 2017 is now equipped also with the Crema Perfetta device which will allow you will be able to make a Fantastic creamy espresso !The Crema Perfetta is set by pressurized filter baskets, if you prefer to do not use pressurized filter basket you can purchase no pressurized filter basket here.The Gaggia Classic coffee machine would be our nomination for the all time best ever selling coffee machine ever made! When we exhibit at Home Shows we are always amazed at the number of people who boast of their Gaggia Classic machine. It’s one of those rare examples where a coffee machine has been for such a length of time that it may truly be considered a Classic.
The Gaggia Classic is indeed a true classic. With great design and build quality the Gaggia Classic will go on making great coffee long after many other coffee machines have been laid to rest.
Some Key Features on the GAGGIA Classic II 2017
At the heart of the Gaggia Classic coffee machine is an electric pump made by by Defona the model is the PHOENIX-50 A2P 03 operating at 53 watts. This is the strongest pump in its class. Here below a picture of the new pump. As you can see from the picture Gaggia in the New Classic 2015 completely redisegned the structure where the pump is located. In the older version there was a major issue on the stirrup which was often breaking down.
A New Stainless steel Boiler class AAA:
Also the Gaggia Classic II 2017’s unique boiler system incorporates 2 heating elements. These heating elements are embedded into the sides of the boiler so as to avoid damage due to corrosion.
The advantages of the Classic’s unique boiler stainless steel boiler are:
- The heating element is protected from corrosion.(a major reason other machines often are needing repairs)
- The entire boiler becomes a highly efficient heating element andHeating stability is greatly enhanced.
- This new Boiler installed just in our New Gaggia Classic II 2017 is finally made in stainless steel, in the previous version was made in alluminium which is not good infact exposed at high temperature it was relesasing aluminum oxide on the water.
- Finally in this version with the decision of redesign the boiler completely using stainless steel this problem has been now solved.
- The boiler of the Gaggia Classic 2017 II is now bigger: the capacity is now 250 ml, before it was just 80 ml. This will let you have more coffee constant pressure and more steam for your capuccino’s.
- Another important feature is the Save Energy system controlled by a dedicate motherboard will make you save money from your electricity bill and will electronically handle always a perfect temperature on your machine. It will automatically goes in standby if is not being used for more than 15 min. The boiler in general is more efficient now in the Gaggia Classic 2015 II it works better than before absorbing less amount of electricity.
- It’s equipped also with two thermostats and thermal protector safety, this will guarantee full protection on your machine.
Full size Portafilter and more:
The New Gaggia Classic II 2017 brews coffee the same way a commercial machine does. The Classic even has a commercial size, 58mm, portafilter. The large size of the filter holder ensures the water is distributed evenly through the coffee. This is part of the reason why the Gaggia Classic is able to produce such good coffee.
The group head and filter holder are made cast brass and are chrome plated. Cast brass is the best way to keep the temperature stable during the brewing cycle because it retains heat, By using cast brass, as is used in commercial machines, the Gaggia Classic produces shots that rival your best café coffees.
Some other surprise features:
The controls on the Classic are simple and robust in use, Indicator lights let you know when operating temperature has been achieved and when milk frothing can take place. Hot water can be dispensed through the steam wand simply by turning on the pump and turning the steam knob for other drinks like hot chocolate or soups.
You can use ESE pods with this machine along with ground coffee. The ideal solution is that you purchase a separate grinder, this will gurantee better results and much more crema in the cup. Here a list of grinders we recommend you along with your Gaggia Classic II 2017 Ed.
Below all the the accessories you will receive with this amazing new Gaggia Classic II 2017 Ed.
The body has been redesigned and is in stainless steel cast it has a better appeal than before.
The newly designed turbo frother makes it easier to froth milk than the older models. The cup warmer is directly over the boiler so that it works very efficiently and the large drip tray slides straight out for easy cleaning.
Here are some specifications for the Gaggia Classic II 2017 Coffee Machine
- Structure: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions:(HxWxD): 38x23x24 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Power supply: 230-240V-50Hz,
- Powerful 15 bar pump
- Removable 30 cup reservoir
- Includes 2 stainless filter baskets, coffee tamper & measuring spoon