If you are looking for the origin of the portafilter machines that are able to produce espresso under professional conditions, you will find: THE DOMOBAR. In 1978, when the VBM developers came up with the idea to put an E-61 brewing group on a delicate case and this with a small kettle, vibration pump and water tank, no one yet figured out what a success this small box would be. In the second decade of the new millennium THE ORIGINAL is alive as ever.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: Manual
- Special features: Adjustable thermostat with minimal temperature fluctuation thanks to probe inside the boiler
- Copper boiler in reservoir for the production of hot water and steam.
- Boiler load by vibration pump activated by oc ee dispensing lever.
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for control of the correct pressure in the boiler.
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows
- the heating of the water and the steam production.
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass.
- Vibration pump.
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome- copper plated with ergonomic knob.
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 1.8 lt.
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor.
- Indicator lights for switching on the machine, resistance insertion, steam supply, hot water
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump.
Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 4
Caffè Italia Exclusive Kit Edition Number 4 includes the following items.
Foam Locus Essential Set
For users that make over 50 cappuccinos and macchiato per day. This set is useful in order to work fast and continuously serve the milk at perfect temperature. Includes 3 pieces:
- 2 x 0.6L Foam Locus, designed for a 0.6-liter milk pitcher;
- 1 x 1L Foam Locus, designed for a 1 liter sized milk pitcher.
What is Foam Locus: It is placed in the edge of the milk jug and it keeps the steam wand in place. Foam Locus allows a perfect vortex and lets the steam wand add air right at the beginning, so that silky and smooth milk foam is created. This way everyone can make perfect foam that is constant in quality. For optimal results, use 1 Foam Locus per milk pit
Digital Thermomter -50 +300°
Digital thermometer with battery and sensor battery protection
- Scale: °C e °F probe: Ø 3,5 x 105.
- Total length: 180mm
Latte Art Tool
Easy fingers grip pen in inox s/s 304 and double ends.
Milk Pitcher Champion 6 Cups
- Made in Italy
- Heavy stainless steel jug with accentuated spout and heavy body.
- 06 Cups / 0,75L