Vibiemme Domobar Stainless Steel
If you are looking for the origin of the portafilter machines that are able to produce espresso under professional conditions, you will find: THE DOMOBAR. In 1978, when the VBM developers came up with the idea to put an E-61 brewing group on a delicate case and this with a small kettle, vibration pump and water tank, no one yet figured out what a success this small box would be. In the second decade of the new millennium THE ORIGINAL is alive as ever.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: Manual
- Special features: Adjustable thermostat with minimal temperature fluctuation thanks to probe inside the boiler
- Copper boiler in reservoir for the production of hot water and steam.
- Boiler load by vibration pump activated by oc ee dispensing lever.
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for control of the correct pressure in the boiler.
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows
- the heating of the water and the steam production.
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass.
- Vibration pump.
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome- copper plated with ergonomic knob.
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 1.8 lt.
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor.
- Indicator lights for switching on the machine, resistance insertion, steam supply, hot water
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump
Nuova Simonelli grita chrome AMMT
Grinta is the on-demand semi-professional grinder with a temporised dosage; the beans are grinded in the correct amount only when you want to prepare a coffee, preserving all its fresh fragrance.
- Suitable for domestic use, offices, small bars.
- Nuova Simonelli grinders guarantee the correct grinding for an excellent espresso.
- Nuova Simonelli grinders are reliable, safe and ensure the perfect grind.
- This grinder grants an excellent grinding constant in time.