Vibiemme Domobar Stainless Steel
If you are looking for the origin of the portafilter machines that are able to produce espresso under professional conditions, you will find: THE DOMOBAR. In 1978, when the VBM developers came up with the idea to put an E-61 brewing group on a delicate case and this with a small kettle, vibration pump and water tank, no one yet figured out what a success this small box would be. In the second decade of the new millennium THE ORIGINAL is alive as ever.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: Manual
- Special features: Adjustable thermostat with minimal temperature fluctuation thanks to probe inside the boiler
- Copper boiler in reservoir for the production of hot water and steam
- Boiler load by vibration pump activated by oc ee dispensing lever
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for control of the correct pressure in the boiler
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows the heating of the water and the steam production.
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass
- Vibration pump
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome- copper plated with ergonomic knob
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 1.8 l
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor
- Indicator lights for switching on the machine, resistance insertion, steam supply, hot water supply
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump
Tamper 57.5 mm
This tamper is an essential accessory to pack correctly your dose of ground coffee in the filter holder. The Diameter 57,5 mm, the base is in stainless steel and it has a wooden handle.
Quick Mill Base Mod. AC0820CM
Stainless steel knock box for coffee grounds adapted for Old Srtretta Model and for all the Quick Mill grinders.
Caffè Italia Coffee Beans 5 x 500 g
The Caffè italia coffee, is produced without the aid of artificial chemical substances, such as certain additives or some pesticides and herbicides. The selection we make is an organic premium blend of beans that has been roasted using the traditional wood fired method instead of the more common and cheaper method using gas. Wood fired beans retain greater flavor than those which have been gas fired roasted. Also, gas firing tends to create a more bitter taste instead of enhancing the natural flavor of the bean. Our coffee bean selection comes from a wide range of the best coffee growing areas from around the world to guarantee a consistent smooth but full flavored coffee. We also use the services of one of Italy’s most respected coffee roasters to do our roasting.