Vibiemme Domobar Junior 2B Stainless Steel
In 1961, the first E-61 espresso machine was built, whose simple and ingenious principle of permanent thermal circulation in the brewing head governs the espresso machine landscape until today. The first real innovation since then is the multi-boiler technology, which decouples coffee preparation from the steam area by means of separate kettles. In this way, one obtains selectively selectable, stable coffee temperatures and a flexibly switchable steam unit. This improves the results and saves energy. VBM uses the perfection of the E-61 Group in conjunction with the multi-boiler technology, combining tradition and innovation. In addition, the JUNIOR 2B is extremely compact, which is especially appreciated by customers for whom the positioning surface is an issue. Thus, the JUNIOR 2B is the smallest member of the VBM 2B family only externally small.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: manually
- Special features: Adjustable thermostat with minimal temperature fluctuation thanks to the probe in the coffee kettle, safety shutdown via tank scale
- Copper boiler flooded 0.5l. for dispensing coffee
- Copper boiler 0,7 l. for the production of hot water and steam
- Loading service boiler, via a vibration pump
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for the control of the correct pressure present in the coffee boiler
- Pre-calibrated pressure switch for the control of the correct pressure in service boiler
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows the heating of the water and the steam production
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass
- Vibration pump
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome-plated copper with ergonomic knob
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 2.5 l
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor
- Control lamps for power machine, insertion of coffee boiler resistance’, no water in the tank
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump
- Pressure gauge indicating the pressure of the steam boiler
Tamper 57.5 mm
This tamper is an essential accessory to pack correctly your dose of ground coffee in the filter holder. The Diameter 57,5 mm, the base is in stainless steel and it has a wooden handle.
Quick Mill Base Mod. AC0820CM
Stainless steel knock box for coffee grounds adapted for Old Srtretta Model and for all the Quick Mill grinders.
Caffè Italia Coffee Beans 5 x 500 g
The Caffè italia coffee, is produced without the aid of artificial chemical substances, such as certain additives or some pesticides and herbicides. The selection we make is an organic premium blend of beans that has been roasted using the traditional wood fired method instead of the more common and cheaper method using gas. Wood fired beans retain greater flavor than those which have been gas fired roasted. Also, gas firing tends to create a more bitter taste instead of enhancing the natural flavor of the bean. Our coffee bean selection comes from a wide range of the best coffee growing areas from around the world to guarantee a consistent smooth but full flavored coffee. We also use the services of one of Italy’s most respected coffee roasters to do our roasting.