Vibiemme Domobar Junior HX Stainless Steel
In 1961, the first E-61 espresso machine was built, whose simple and ingenious principle of permanent thermal circulation in the brewing head governs the espresso machine landscape until today. As the inventor of this milestone, FAEMA went down in history in the person of Ernesto Valente. This Valente later founded VBM and donated the V of his initial letter for naming the legitimate successors of the FAEMA idea. At that time, VBM further developed the E-61 Group, patented it, and installed it both in catering and domestic appliances. The Junior HX is one of the smallest classic two-circuiters in the market, simple and powerful.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Operation: manually
- Special features: safety shutdown via tank scale
- System with single 1.1 L boiler for water and steam supply, equipped with heat exchanger. It’s based on the thermosiphonic circulation system with a dedicated heat exchanger for every group head. HX technology, optimized to work in combination with VBM’s E61 group heads
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for control of the correct pressure in the boiler
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows the heating of the water and the steam production
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass
- Vibration pump
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome-plated copper with ergonomic knob
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 2.5 l
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor
- Indicator lights for power of the machine, inserting the resistance, lack of water in the tank
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump
- Pressure gauge indicating the pressure of the steam
Mazzer Mini model A Polished Aluminium
Mazzer MINI is the gold-standard compact sized commercial coffee grinder. Small dimensions, heavy duty die-cast aluminum body, stepless control and ease of use make it an ideal choice suited for small cafes, low-volume shops and restaurants who want a professional edge. Electronic grinder-doser with flat blades suitable for low consumption (decaf, single-origin coffee).
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment.
- Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
- Digital display with shot counter.
- Push button panel operating device.