- T3 technology: In a professional coffee machine, temperature plays an extremely important role, as it strongly influences the quality of the espresso. A stable temperature provides an excellent and repeatable result.
- But how? Again, through studies, research and experimentation, as well as working with the best baristas, we managed to find a solution that provides for the control of every single parameter. Thus was born T3, a technology that allows the barista to set three temperatures: for the brewing group, the water infusion and the steam.
- What do you get? Control of the water supply’s thermal accuracy that results in temperature stability and ultimately in a perfect espresso. This also comes about due to an electronic system, with probes for temperature, pressure and PID, which manages each variable.
- Easy Cream System: VA358 White Eagle is also available with the Easycream system, a technology that allows the milk to be heated and frothed to suit your preferences, thanks to the innovative wand with “tangential holes” and a steam-air mixing system. This system is very much appreciated by coffee shop chains as it produces creamy milk that is fragrant and consistent.
- Cool touch wand: Thermal insulation guarantees the barista’s safety; and not only that, but better and easier cleaning and therefore greater hygiene. The new “Cool-Touch” thermally insulated wand avoids annoying burns and can speed up cleaning the espresso machine.
- Display TFT: The VA358 “talks” to the barista and shares all the information provided by the T3 systems. The TFT display gives the barista all data in real time to offer the customer the best espresso.
|Dimensions WxHxD||82.5 x 51 x 66 cm|
|Power||7600 W (T3) | 4500 W (Digit)|
|Voltage||208-240 V 50-6 0Hz | 380 TRIF 50Hz|
|Steam boiler capacity||11.4 l|
|Coffee boiler capacity||0.7l (T3)|
|Gross weight||90 kg (T3) | 87 kg (Digit)|
|Net weight||74 kg (T3) | 71 kg (Digit)|