Gelato Chef 3L Automatic i-Green has been developed both for private ice cream lovers as well as restaurants and small businesses who wish to include the production of homemade gelato, but have a limited budget while still aiming for quality standards. Gelato Chef 3L AUTOMATIC i-Green is the result of more than 30 years of experience in design and manufacturing of Gelato machines for both household and professional use. This table top Gelato machine is very compact and is made of steel body, it is furthermore equipped with a storage mode that allows to hold the gelato in the machine at the right temperature and serving consistency. The machine is equipped with a powerful compressor and a useful removable cord. Air cooling. Producing and storing ice cream has never been so easier!
You can process up to 800 g of mixture in 25-30 minutes, using the fixed bowl or the removable bowl, both made of 18/10 stainless steel. The machine’s operation is very flexible, it can be used in fully automatic or manual mode.
Manual mode. In manual mode the user has full control of the machine’s functions. An electronic system controls the density of the ice cream and stop the paddle when the consistency gets hard while compressor keeps working. At this point the user can decide whether to stop the machine or switch to the automatic storage mode.
Automatic mode. In automatic mode, machine’s functions are controlled entirely by the sophisticated electronic control system. Simply activate the storage switch. The production cycle will star and, when the ice cream will be at the right consistency, the storage cycle will be activated. A dedicated software manages to start and stop the mixing paddle and compressor depending on the ingredients’ density in order to keep the ideal consistency for serving.
In order to always enjoy an excellent ice cream, we recommend to store the ice cream in the machine for maximum 8 hours.
- For the preparation of ice creams and sorbets, do not introduce more than 850g of mixture, in order to allow for proper volume increase while mixing.
- It is recommended to pour the mixture at a temperature between +10°C and +20°C. Higher temperatures may also considerably increase the processing time. Before introducing the mixture into the bowl, we recommend that you run a pre-cooling cycle by pressing the key compressor 5 minutes before starting the production cycle.
- We recommend to wait about 10 minutes between one preparation and another.
The design of Gelato Chef 3L Automatic i-Green highlights its “green” heart: being ecological, more efficient, energy saving, and environmentally friendly.
- n. 1 2 l stainless steel removable bowl
- n. 1 spatula
- n. 1 measure cup
- n. 1 paddle for fixed bowl
- n. 1 paddle for removable bowl
|CO2 Equivalent||0.1 kg CO2 eq|
|Max Ingredients qty – average finished volume||0.85 kg – 1.5 l|
|Max Production/Hour Weight and volume||1.7 kg – 3 l|
|Average preparation time||25′-30′|
|Stainless steel removable bow||2 l|
|Appliace dimension (W x D x H)||40 x 32 x 31.5 cm|
|Net Weight||15.6 kg|